Friday, June 3, 2011

Alex Rodriguez

Alex Rodriguez

Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz have announced that they have got separated, they are not together anymore.
The inside source said, he wanted to focus on his game and she wanted to focus on her career and they thought they should split,
But the true story is that they have never meant to be together because, he said he never wanted to be marry her no doubt she is fun and she is good and she is so good looking but still I never thought she want marriage, kids, I thought she just want a relationship but by the time she start saying that she wants me to be more committed and I was so in love with her that I could not say no or I was not afford to lose her so I thought we should get married but now I feel what I was thinking? Source Alex Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment